Did the best that I could: said I'd die for you and I would. But I drowned all those feelings in the flood.. Need to know if you're there, if you're listening to my prayers, to my tears. Feel like raindrops through the mud.. How was I to know that a year ago I'd need to read between the lines and every lie? and thats why every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted, and every time I close my eyes I'm not alone, and every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted. I try to drown you out so down goes another one. Living fast, dying young but I'm living with what you've done. Now I face accusations, i won't run, no. I'm starting to remember things that you said, I'm unravelling what they meant. But the world moves on: you're just another one. And how can I go on? 'cause when I'm in the sun I see your shadow on the ground.. But you're never there when I turn around.

domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

McFly en Mtv Latinoamerica

Mtv Latinoamerica ha hecho una entrevista a McFly preguntándole varias cosas como: ¿cómo dejarías a una chica? o ¿qué tal ustedes y los fans de latinoamerica? entre otros.. Es graciosa de ver, a mi me encantó.

La mejor parte, para la mayoría de chicas y chicos latinoamericanos, es el final cuando Danny dice "Los quiero mucho!" :)

Es todo por hoy, aquí les dejo el video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ikAvusODM&feature=channel_page

Feliz día a todas las madres de latinoamerica!

Adm: HeeyMcFly

1 comentario:

  1. a mi la verdad mucho la entrevista no me gusto ,aunque fue muy graciosa las cosas que hacia danny!

    ResponderEliminar