Did the best that I could: said I'd die for you and I would. But I drowned all those feelings in the flood.. Need to know if you're there, if you're listening to my prayers, to my tears. Feel like raindrops through the mud.. How was I to know that a year ago I'd need to read between the lines and every lie? and thats why every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted, and every time I close my eyes I'm not alone, and every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted. I try to drown you out so down goes another one. Living fast, dying young but I'm living with what you've done. Now I face accusations, i won't run, no. I'm starting to remember things that you said, I'm unravelling what they meant. But the world moves on: you're just another one. And how can I go on? 'cause when I'm in the sun I see your shadow on the ground.. But you're never there when I turn around.

lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Radio: Active! Live at Wembley DVD

Hoy es el día en el que se ha puesto a la venta el DVD de nuestros chicos "Radio: Active (Live at Wembley)" desde hoy puedes comprar este fantástico DVD en numerosos sitios, entre ellos en Amazon y HMV. Así que ya sabes, ¿a que esperas para hacerte con una copia de este fantástico DVD?

Ayer, los chicos terminaron su gira en Cambridge, y ahora durante toda la semana estarán promocionando el DVD y la salida a la venta del single en formato download de "Falling in Love" por numerosos sitios. El jueves estarán en el show de Justin Lee Collins, y además también Harry y Dougie harán una firma de discos en Milton Keynes, y el próximo sábado McFLY estarán en BBC SOUND.

Hoy les dejo con un photoshoot exclusivo que McFLY realizaron en diciembre 2008 para una conocida revista de moda, y que hasta ahora no se han podido ver las fotos, si quieres ver todas las fotos haz click aquí:

http://www.shareapic.net/629210-TOMO-Angels-Club-Photoshoot--DEC-2008-.html

Adm: HeeyMcFly

Fuente: McFly VIP Area

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario