Did the best that I could: said I'd die for you and I would. But I drowned all those feelings in the flood.. Need to know if you're there, if you're listening to my prayers, to my tears. Feel like raindrops through the mud.. How was I to know that a year ago I'd need to read between the lines and every lie? and thats why every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted, and every time I close my eyes I'm not alone, and every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted. I try to drown you out so down goes another one. Living fast, dying young but I'm living with what you've done. Now I face accusations, i won't run, no. I'm starting to remember things that you said, I'm unravelling what they meant. But the world moves on: you're just another one. And how can I go on? 'cause when I'm in the sun I see your shadow on the ground.. But you're never there when I turn around.

sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

McFly en T4

Los McFLY aparecieron en la cadena musical britanica T4, en donde les realizaron una entrevista por la cual le preguntaron muchas cosas, para ver la entrevista haz click aqui:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHW4p4r3kA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y29Ebbpe9ZA

Ademas durante la grabacion del programa, les realizaron varias fotografias, las cuales puedes ver aqui: http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=622908&owner=MVA

Adm: HeeyMcFly

Fuente: McFly VIP Area

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola.
    nada pase xq si =P vi tu blog en tu nik y pase hahaha, que al pedo estoy, anyway gracias x la info, espero tu Blog remonte y todos entren a enterarse cosas x aca en ves de los fans club como el de Argentina, que suckea =P

    besos...

    McPaliii;-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. el fans club de argentina es el mejor, eh! :@

    ResponderEliminar